EHS & Facility Engineer
Your future job
Do you like to work on process improvements, bring structure and are you willing to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for an inquisitive, enthusiastic colleague who will help keep everything running smoothly within our company. We not only offer an inspiring workplace but also a challenging working environment.
During this position, you can experience many facets of Facility. There are many tasks in which you can support the Facility Team lead and there is plenty of room for your initiatives. It is a special work environment because of the combination of office and workshop, which allows you to gain real work experience in the field.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Execute small facility-related jobs in and around the facility;
- Making sure that breakdowns are solved (by yourself or e.g. by calling in an external party);
- Support employees about health and safety-related facilities (workplaces/PBMs);
- Support in the workshop and testing about EGS-related aspects.
- Graduated from an MBO or HBO study in the direction of facility.
- You have an affinity with the aviation sector and/or innovation.
- You feel at home in an international, growing and enterprising organisation.
- Technical affinity is an advantage!
- You are willing to work full-time (40 hours) and be present in the office.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- Operations Manager & HRM Advisor
- Production Manager