Engineer Standardisation Materials & Processes
Your future job
As a Project Engineer, you will lead a project with a specified duration, scope and outcome. In this position, you work for the Design Organisation of PAL-V. Projects at the Design Organisation are related to the improvement of a component, a certification activity, or a process qualification activity. For a project to succeed, it is important to have frequent contact with colleagues from various departments/disciplines.
Key tasks and responsibilities
In this position, your task is to set up and manage engineering standards. These standards are used to standardise parts, engineering methods, materials, manufacturing processes and inspections. In addition, you write and review specifications, assertively look for content when it is not available. You must have an affinity or experience with technical project management, such as preparing a project plan, monitoring planning, and carrying out risk management.
As Project Engineer, you report to the Head Of the Design Organisation, and support engineering Teamleads.
- A degree in engineering or similar.
- Good communication skills in the Dutch and/or English language.
- Experience in writing and reviewing engineering specifications in English.
- Affinity or experience with technical project management.
- Assertive to create content for guidelines and working methods.
- Define projects for the qualification of these methods.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- Project Teamlead & HRM Advisor
- Project Manager & Chief Operating Officer