Your Future Internship
Within this internship, you will work, together with the Design Engineer Powerplant Team, on developing a light weight air conditioning system for the world's first commercial flying car. How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow?
About this internship
The PAL-V Liberty is sold in countries with all types of climates. Air conditioning is therefore a must, the challenge is to make it as light weighted as possible. Your assignment is to design and implement this system. Because the design of the Liberty is at an advanced stage, clear preconditions can be drawn up for this. This makes the assignment very challenging because you will have to consult a lot with the various disciplines in our R&D team in order to arrive at a feasible design. You will also order, assemble, and test the design. This is possible due to the broad support within the R&D team. In this assignment, you will have to work together with the Design Engineer Powerplant Team, who helps you to achieve a successful product.
How you complete our team
- You have an affinity with the aviation industry and/or innovation.
- You have experience in engineering (from your study or hobbies).
- You have a good understanding of systems engineering.
- You have experience with CAD systems (SolidWorks or comparable).
- You’re pro-activity and eager to learn.
- You have good communication and consultation skills.
- Your English is of a good professional level in both speaking and writing.
- You're willing to travel to the office every day.
- You feel at home in an international, growing, and entrepreneurial organization.
Our company for you
What sets the standard:
- A generous internship fee.
- Travel expenses.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible work hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- A good Corona Policy.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
- A beautiful and easily accessible building.
1. Send your CV and short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 1 meeting round in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Design Engineer Powerplant
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated