Your Future Internship
Within this internship you will work, together with your team, on developing an inflatable adjustment of the seat of the world's first flying car. How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow?
About this internship
In your internship, your technical insight and your creativity come together perfectly. Your main tasks are:
- You generate ideas to include an inflatable element in the chair.
- You come up with concepts to blow up the inflatable element.
- You are concerned with the ergonomics of the seat and upholstery of the vehicle.
- You build prototypes and write test reports to record your findings.
- You involve purchasing in the search of a suitable supplier.
- You maintain contact with potential suppliers to guarantee manufacturability and costs.
- You report to the team lead Body & Interior, who helps you to achieve a successful product.
How you complete our team
- You are following a study in Product Design, Automotive Engineering or similar technical expertise.
- You have an affinity with the aviation industry and/or innovation.
- You have good communication and consultation skills.
- You feel at home in an international, growing and entrepreneurial organization.
- You’re ambitious.
- You’re pro-activity and eager to learn.
- Your English is of a good professional level in both speaking and writing.
- Students familiar with SolidWorks have an advantage.
Our company for you
What sets the standard:
- A generous internship fee.
- Travel expenses.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible work hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
- Nice coffee.
1. Send an email and short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 5 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 1 meeting round in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Interior body
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated