How much fun is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? As of September 2022, we are looking for an ambitious intern to help our Electrical Systems team develop an engine management system.
The PAL-V Liberty runs on a Rotax 912iSc engine. A new motor management system is being developed for this engine. The hardware has been developed and the first control algorithms are operational. Several functions still need to be developed and tested to comply with the emission limits. An engine dynamometer is available for testing. Within this internship, you will develop, test and verify the algorithm for transient fuel control with the aim of minimising exhaust emissions.
Within your internship you will be working on:
- Gathering requirements
- Writing a verification plan
- Designing and implementing your algorithm in C-code or using Matlab/Simulink
- Executing your verification plan on our test setup
- Reporting your results and recommendations
Depending on the length of the internship, the scope of the internship can be expanded.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You study an HBO education such as Automotive software design
- You have an affinity with the automotive/aviation sector and/or innovation
- You feel at home in an international, growing and entrepreneurial organisation
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- Excellent internship and travel allowance.
- Flexible work hours and fresh fruit in the office.
- Plenty of room for initiative, helpful colleagues, a unique product (the flying car!) and a location that is easily accessible by car and public transport.
1. Send your English CV and motivation, blog, vlog, etc. to email@example.com.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.