How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? We are looking for an ambitious intern who can help our Electrical Systems team with their new project concerning the engine of the first flying car! We think it is important that you can grow in your profession, that is why you will work with experienced colleagues to make this project a success!
About the project and your assignment
PAL-V has purchased an eddy current brake for the development of systems and algorithms in and around the engine. This brake must be put into operation and the motor (to be tested) must be connected to the brake. Suppliers deliver the cabin, extraction systems and necessary cooling systems. These systems will have to be linked the engine. Your assignment is to develop/customize software for this setup so it can integrate with our system and can communicate with our motor management software.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are studying software engineering, software development or similar.
- You are looking for an (non-graduation) internship.
- You can start in the Spring / Summer 2021
- You have good communication skills.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
What sets the standard:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Travel allowance
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send your English CV and Motivation, blog, vlog etc… to MyNewJob@PAL-V.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. You will receive a personal response within 10 working days, which is either an invitation for an interview or a rejection if you do not (yet) meet the internship and / or organizational requirements.
4. Depending on the vacancy, we have a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated