Do you like to work on process improvements, bring structure and are you willing to roll up your sleeves? Then PAL-V is the place to do your internship! We are looking for an inquisitive, enthusiastic intern who will help keep everything running smoothly within our company. We not only offer an inspiring workplace, but also good supervision of your internship process and the objectives to be achieved.
During this internship you can experience many facets of Facility. There are many tasks in which you can support the Facility Teamlead and there is plenty of room for your own initiatives. It is a special work environment because of the combination of office and workshop, which allows you to gain real work experience in the field.
Your tasks will include;
· Small jobs in and around the building
· Making sure that breakdowns are solved (by yourself or e.g. by calling in an external party)
· Management of vehicle fleet, such as checks and associated monitoring, planning and inspections
· Support employees with regard to health and safety-related facilities (workplaces/PBMs)
· Support in testing and/or arranging machines
· Support in workshop and office
Our perfect candidate
- You are studying an MBO study, such as Facility Services
- You have an affinity with the aviation sector and/or innovation
- You feel at home in an international, growing and enterprising organisation
- Technical affinity is an advantage!
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent internship allowance.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· Good internship supervision by an experienced colleague.
· We are easily accessible by car and there is bus stop about 10 minutes’ walk away.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· We have new interns in almost every department every period, so you can connect with other students.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You may have the opportunity to continue working after your internship.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter specific for our organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let us know when your internship period starts, when it ends and how many hours you are available per week.
Note: If you are an international student we would like to ask you to use Pathfinder. In it you will find all practical information for international students who want to study, do an internship or stay in the Netherlands after their studies.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting round in the procedure.