Your Future Internship
How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? We are looking for an ambitious intern who can help our Electrical Systems team with their new project concerning the engine of the first flying car! We think it is important that you can grow in your profession, that is why you will work with experienced colleagues to make this project a success!
About the project and your assignment
PAL-V has purchased an eddy current brake for the development of systems and algorithms in and around the engine. This brake must be put into operation and the motor (to be tested) must be connected to the brake. Suppliers deliver the cabin, extraction systems and necessary cooling systems. These systems must be integrated with the engine and PAL-V infrastructure.
A part of your assignment is to design these interfaces and coordinator with suppliers. For the mounting of the engine and the connection to the brake a frame and a shaft must be designed, ordered and built.
- Consult with suppliers.
- Design of the engine mounting frame and a shaft in SolidWorks.
- Build parts or have them built.
- Assemble the test setup.
How you complete our team
- You are following a study in Product Design, Automotive Engineering or similar technical expertise.
- You have an affinity with the aviation industry and/or innovation.
- You are looking for an internship in 2021.
- You have good communication skills.
- Students familiar with SolidWorks have an advantage.
Our company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Travel expenses.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible work hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- A good Corona Policy.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. You will receive a personal response within 10 working days, which is either an invitation for an interview or a rejection if you do not (yet) meet the internship and / or organizational requirements.
4. Depending on the vacancy, we have a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated