As a Transportation & Logistics intern, you will work in our warehouse. Your tasks will include:
- Goods receiving;
- Checking and identifying goods;
- Storage of goods on location;
- Picking of goods for production;
- Preparing goods for shipment;
- Shipping of goods.
All work in our warehouse must be carried out according to strict procedures and aviation standards. We are an accredited learning company with SBB, which means we can offer you good supervision.
In addition to the above activities in the warehouse, you can also carry out assignments. Think of the following subjects:
- Inventory of required (rack) space
- Potential efficiency improvements through the use of storage materials
- Possible efficiency improvements/limitations of the use of packaging materials by using rotating packaging, both internally and with suppliers
- Potential efficiencies by introducing kits, both internally and with suppliers
- Optimization of transports with a view to reducing costs and the number of loading/unloading movements
Our perfect candidate
- You are studying to be a Logistics Employee (MBO level 2) or Manager Transport & Logistics (MBO level 4).
- You have an affinity with the aviation industry.
- You feel at home in an international organization.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent internship allowance.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· Good internship supervision by an experienced colleague.
· We are easily accessible by car and there is bus stop about 10 minutes’ walk away.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· We have new interns in almost every department every period, so you can connect with other students.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You may have the opportunity to continue working after your internship.
the application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter specific for our organisation to email@example.com. Please also let us know when your internship period starts, when it ends and how many hours you are available per week.
Note: If you are an international student we would like to ask you to use Pathfinder. In it you will find all practical information for international students who want to study, do an internship or stay in the Netherlands after their studies.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting round in the procedure.