Your Future Internship
You will create a market report for the PAL-V Liberty in the United States. You will use company and external data and will look for new opportunities in the market. You will use your market research to make a recommendation to PAL-V that includes target areas and customers for the coming three years.
You will be part of a small ambitious team and will report directly to the Marketing and Sales officer. We are always open to new ideas, insights and encourage creativity.
How you complete our team
- You are studying Marketing, Communications, International Business or in a similar field;
- You have full speaking and writing proficiency in English and Dutch;
- You have affection with aviation, automotive, and/or premium goods;
- You are creative and have a hands-on mentality;
- Are available for an Internship starting January 2022;
- Have an Internship duration of at least 3 Months
Our company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Travel allowance
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send your English CV and Motivation, blog, vlog etc… to MyNewJob@PAL-V.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. You will receive a personal response within 10 working days, which is either an invitation for an interview or a rejection if you do not (yet) meet the internship and/or organizational requirements.
4. Depending on the vacancy, we have a maximum of 3 rounds of interviews.
5. As standard procedure, we will execute a reference check with a former employer, as it is important to create a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated