As part of the Marketing & Sales team, you will work on the following;
- Search engine optimization.
- Online advertisement.
- Search online for potential customers (entrepreneurs).
- Creating content for social media channels and our newsletter.
- You will participate in (international) fairs and perform necessary activities.
- You will share your creative and critical thoughts on the current promotional materials, such as company presentations.
You will be supervised by our Marketing & Sales Officers and work in a small close-knitted team. Which is open to new ideas and creative inputs regarding marketing campaigns and activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are doing a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communication, International Business or alike.
- You have excellent English oral and writing skills.
- You have an affinity towards the automotive or aviation industry.
- You are a creative and show initiative.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
To keep it business-like:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Travel allowance
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly fresh fruits.
To keep it fun:
- Plenty of opportunities to bring your ideas to life.
- Great colleges.
- Occasional drinks and company outings.
- Good coffee.
- A comfortable office building that is easily accessible.
1. Send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com.
2. You will immediately receive a
confirmation of your application (please note: it may end up in your SPAM box).
3. You will receive a personal response
within 5 working days, which is either an invitation for an interview or a rejection
if you do not (yet) meet the job and / or organizational requirements.
4. Depending on the vacancy, we have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 rounds of interviews.