Your Future Internship
About this internship
The PAL-V is a flying car, this means that all designs must be as light as possible. PAL-V is always looking for manufacturing methods that lead to the most lightweight designs. Rotational moulding is such a manufacturing method, very useful for containers and reservoirs. Experience with this manufacturing method is very limited and PAL-V wants to investigate its usefulness by designing, ordering and testing a set of test articles during an internship. PAL-V is also interested in other application of this manufacturing method.
When accepted for this internship, you will be part of the Body team and will get full support from the company in performing this research.
How you complete our team
- Start in September
- Experience with CAD-software (SolidWorks or comparable)
- Good social skills
- Eager to learn
- Not afraid to show initiative
- Experience in engineering (study or hobbies)
- Good proficiency of the English language
- Willing to travel to Raamsdonksveer regularly
Our company for you
What sets the standard:
- A generous internship fee.
- Travel expenses.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible work hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- A good Corona Policy.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
- A beautiful and easily accessible building.
1. Send your English CV and Motivation, blog, vlog etc… to e-mailadress
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. You will receive a personal response within 10 working days, which is either an invitation for an interview or a rejection if you do not (yet) meet the internship and / or organizational requirements.
4. Depending on the vacancy, we have a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated