As part of the Transport & Logistics team, your tasks in our warehouse will include;
- Reception of good.
- Checking and identifying goods.
- Store goods on location.
- Order picking goods for production.
- Preparing goods for shipment.
- Shipping of goods.
In addition to the above activities in the warehouse, orders can also be established. Consider the following topics:
- Inventory of required (racking) space.
- Possible efficiency improvements by using storage materials.
- Possible efficiency improvements/limitation of the use of packaging materials by using rotate packaging both internally and with suppliers.
- Possible efficiency improvements by introducing kits, both internally and with suppliers.
- Transport optimization to reduce costs and reduce the number of loading/unloading movements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are studying to become a Logistics Employee (MBO level 2) or Manager Transport & Logistics (MBO level 4).
- You have an affinity towards the automotive or aviation industry.
- You are comfortable in an international organization.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
To keep it business-like:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Travel allowance.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekly fresh fruits.
To keep it fun:
- Plenty of room for own initiatives.
- Great colleagues.
- Occasional drinks and company outings.
- Good coffee.
- A comfortable office building which is easily accessible
1. Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will immediately receive a confirmation of your application (please note: it may end up in your SPAM box).
3. You will receive a personal response within 5 working days, which is either an invitation for an interview or a rejection if you do not (yet) meet the job and/or organizational requirements.