Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Your future job
As a result of the further growth of the engineering organisation, we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. Your goal is to ensure that the production process runs efficiently and is compliant with applicable aerospace quality and safety standards (aerospace environment PART21 subpart G compliant).
Key tasks and responsibilities
- to translate the product definitions of our innovative Design Organisation into production instructions, inspections, routings and required tools;
- to work with PLM Software (we use Windchill);
- to create clear assembly and inspection instructions with Creo Illustrate;
- to impress the team with your skills in 3D CAD software where you design tooling and equipment;
- to use your accuracy to create first article inspection reports;
- to continuously improve manufacturing engineering and production processes (APQP/Lean);
- to support our internal review board in the non-conformance process.
- HBO working and thinking level, supplemented with production and lean manufacturing techniques.
- Relevant work experience (preferably in aviation).
- Strong communication skills in the Dutch and/or English languages.
- You are willing to work full-time (40 hours) and be present in the office.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- Operations Manager & HRM Advisor
- Production Manager & Projectlead