Your future job
Within PAL-V, the Program Manager manages the methodologies, overall risks and interdependencies of the functional teams carrying out +- 850 certification activities ranging from analyses to flight tests. The Program Manager is part of the Project Management Office (PMO). Resource management within the functional teams is part of the function. The Program Manager is supported by the Program Support Officer.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure and maintain proper resourcing of the functional teams.
- Manage risks and set up mitigations and contingency plans.
- Assure plan continuation in case of Anomalies and deviations (AD) together with the AD Manager.
- Manage outsourcing partners.
- Report project status to the Management Team, Shareholders and other layers of the company.
You have extensive experience in project management within complex multidisciplinary projects, preferably related to the management of aerospace certification programs or vehicle development projects with 16,000 activity lines and a combined workload of 200,000 hours. You are a natural leader, proficient in motivation and conflict management. Strong in communication, organised, and a logical problem solver.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 3 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- HR Advisor & Project Manager
- COO & HR Manager
- CEO & ...