Project Lead/ Configuration Change Leader
Your future job
Our dedicated team of around 170 employees, and a significant engineering department, is driven by the ambitious vision to develop the world's first flying car. In order to achieve this groundbreaking goal, our organisation heavily relies on a robust Configuration Management process. The Change Control Board (CCB) plays a pivotal role in our operations, ensuring that every product change is managed effectively within our PLM system (Windchill). We are seeking an experienced and hands-on Project Lead in the role of Configuration Change Leader to join our exceptional team.
You are part of the CCB and contribute to maintaining our design. The CCB consist of all department managers including CTO, Project-, Manufacturing-, Supply Chain-, and Quality Manager.
As a Project Lead focusing on product and manufacturing changes within our PLM system, you will be a key player in driving the success of our flying car. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring that proposed changes are thoroughly analyzed, documented, and executed in a controlled and efficient manner.
Example of changes are new product feature requests, cost price reduction initiatives, and weight improvement suggestion.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive impact analyses on proposed changes, evaluating potential effects on various aspects, including: Functional; Safety; Cost price; Manufacturability; Supply Chain; and Maintenance.
- Assist in conducting technical analyses to assess the feasibility and implications of proposed changes.
- Support the creation of change proposals, providing valuable insights into the technical aspects of each proposal.
- Facilitate the proper registration and closure of changes within our PLM system, ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation.
- Collaborate with the Change Control Board (CCB) and other relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment and timely decision-making.
- Act as a bridge between engineering, production, supply chain, and project management teams, facilitating effective communication and understanding of change requirements.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, with expertise in mechanical, automotive, electrical, aerospace, or related disciplines.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to perform detailed impact assessments and technical analyses.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Strong background in configuration management practices.
- Proactive and hands-on approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Aerospace experience is a plus.
- Experience with PTC Windchill is a plus.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- Head Of Design Organisation & Operations Manager
- Chief Operating Officer & HRM Advisor