Marketing & Sales Representative Munich
Your future job
As Sales and Marketing Representative for the Munich region, you are part of the M&S team reporting directly to the Sales Director. You will have colleagues with the same roles and responsibilities for other regions. You are responsible for direct sales as well as building up a direct business network in Munich and its surroundings.
The Sales and Marketing Representatives are supported by a back-office that develops marketing tools and supports marketing and sales activities based on the M&S team inputs. The Sales and Marketing Representatives are using these tools and determine the way they are applied locally. As PAL-V is launching a new product in an emerging industry the role requires creativity, hands-on attitude, flexibility and lots of initiative. You will be active in many disciplines of Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English;
- Presentation skills;
- Organization and planning;
- Strategic thinking;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving;
- Self-starter with implementation skills;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Ability to set and negotiate sales and distribution contracts;
- Sales skills in 1:1 high-value goods;
- Networking skills within high net worth individuals and large companies.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- Relevant knowledge/experience with aviation and or with automotive industry;
- Broad experience in the various aspects of sales and marketing;
- Technical marketing skills;
- Sales and networking experience;
- Experience with luxury goods sales and marketing is an advantage;
- We prefer a candidate who resides in the Munich area.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and a bonus system to reward your hard work and dedication. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
But that's not all! We're committed to your growth too. Offering opportunities to education and trainings courses on relevant subjects. Each year, you can look forward to the exhilarating Flight Training Day organized at the FlyDrive Academy in Breda.
Because it’s fun
On birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- The job application process closes on November 1st. You will receive a personal response to your application by November 15th.
- The interview will take place at the PAL-V showroom in Motorworld Munich together with the Sales Director.