Your Future Job
As Configuration Manager, you have two roles within PAL-V. You are the secretary of the Change Management Board. The Change Management Board within PAL-V reviews all new proposed changes to the design, including the corresponding implementation plans. You are responsible for preparing and supervising these sessions. This requires good cooperation with all departments within the Research & Development department, as well as production. You also have the role of application manager in PTC Windchill. The (design) configuration of our product is managed in PTC Windchill. In your role as application manager, you will also participate in the team that specifies, tests and implements new functionalities. This is done in collaboration with external consultants. You will also help our colleagues with problems in Windchill and train (new) colleagues in the use of Windchill.
· Knowledge of and experience with Configuration Management (PAL-V method is based on CM2) and systems engineering methods is required.
· Experience in working with product lifecycle management systems (PLM) such as Windchill, Teamcenter, Enovia, etc. is required.
· Candidates with relevant experience in the aerospace industry, especially around certification, have a strong advantage.
· A high degree of independence is expected.
· Besides knowledge and experience, it is important that you fit in with our team. We are looking for colleagues who are enthusiastic about our product and can cope well with change. We have an open culture where learning from mistakes is important.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance.
· Commute allowance.
· 8% extra vacation bonus.
To keep you healthy:
· 27 vacation days and the possibility to buy 10 days extra.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
· Room for own initiative.
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
· R&D Manager
· HRM Advisor
· IT Manager
· Project Manager
· Project Lead
· Lead Design Engineer
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.