Your Future Job
As a result of further growth of the engineering organization, we are looking for an Electrical Architect for the team Electrical Systems. As Electrical Architect of the Electrical Systems group you will be the technical conscience of a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural team developing hardware, software and wiring of the world's first flying car. The PAL-V vehicle contains a lot of complex electronics and software, divided over 20 modules, which are connected through a CAN bus. Until now the system architecture has been managed by one of our lead engineers, but with the upcoming airworthiness certification we would like to strengthen our team in this aspect.
We are looking for someone who can oversee the system and is able to determine compliance, based on the applicable requirements, and evaluate impact of changes. You will be involved in requirements management, safety (and other) assessments and are not afraid to take up parts of the design or verification. You will be a central point for support and questions of engineers. You will support vehicle integration activities where needed and for this you are expected to interact with other teams. As an architect you report to, and support, the team lead Electrical Systems.
- A degree in electrical engineering, embedded systems or similar.
- Affinity with complex electrical systems and software systems.
- Knowledge of the development of analog and digital electronics and software.
- Experience with requirements management, FMEA, FHA, FTA, CCA
- Experience with design EMC/EMI
- Knowledge of DO-178/254 or RDW requirements is an advantage
- Pragmatic, hands-on and coaching of engineers
- Analytical and have a structured way of working
- Good communication skills, in documentation, but also in explaining complex problems
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
- Teamlead Electrical Systems & Embedded Systems Engineer
- Project Manager & Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.