Your Future Job
As a result of further growth of the engineering organisation, we are looking for a Design Engineer at PAL-V. You have an important role in all stages of the development of the world's first flying car.
Your main tasks are:
· Developing and detailing of concepts by means of hand calculations and/or FEM.
· Designing and developing and further developing existing systems; such as the brake system, steering system, hydraulics or the electrical systems.
· Proposing and generating design substantiation (analyses and/or complex test setups)
· Reporting of compliance demonstration in English.
· Contact with suppliers if necessary.
You will work in one of our engineering project teams such as Landing Gear, Body & Interior, Electrical Systems, Structures, Lift System or Powerplant. Depending on your experience and preference.
· You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design or similar technical expertise.
· Experience with CAD, FMEA, strength calculations and FEM.
· Experience in compliance demonstration and/or certification is preferred.
· Strong written communication skills in English and Dutch.
· You live in the Netherlands because you need to be able to reach our office.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· 8% vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
· A good pension scheme.
· You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
· Project Teamlead
· Design Engineer
· Research & Development Manager
· HR Advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!