Your Future Job
Within this position you will work, together with your team, on a beautiful and ergonomic interior of the world's first flying car. How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow?
About this position
In your work, your technical insight and your creativity come together perfectly. Your main tasks are:
- Developing concepts and ideas.
- Designing Interior parts for example controls like a stick grip, throttle handle & steering wheel.
- Developing and further developing existing interior parts like seating and upholstery.
- Contact with suppliers if necessary.
In the coming period, the activities will mainly focus on compliance demonstration by means of testing prototypes with associated (complex) test setups and / or by performing analyzes. You will not miss an error, you will take care of it.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar technical expertise.
- You have three or four years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with CAD, FMEA, strength calculations and FEM;
- You speak and write fluently English and Dutch.
- You live in the Netherlands.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
- An attractive bonuspolicy.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 5 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Body & Interior
- Design Engineer Body & Interior
- Research & Development Manager
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated