Your Future Job
How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? As a Design Engineer at PAL-V you have an important role in all stages of the development of the world's first flying car. This job is ideal for someone who would like to take a second step in their starting career.
About this position
In this position you will be part of the Landing Gear Team. This team works on the suspension/landing gear of the PAL-V. Your main tasks are:
- Developing concepts and ideas
- Detailing of concepts by means of FEM and / or hand calculations.
- Designing and developing and further developing existing systems; such as the brake system, steering system, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Contact with suppliers if necessary.
In the coming period, the activities will mainly focus on compliance demonstration by means of testing prototypes with associated (complex) test setups and / or by performing analyzes. You will not miss an error, you will take care of it.
- You have a bachelor or masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design or similar technical expertise.
- Experience with CAD, FMEA, strength calculations and FEM.
- You have relevant work experience, for example through your first job or internships.
- You speak and write fluently English and Dutch.
- You are able to reach our office in the Netherlands on a daily basis.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
- An attractive bonus policy.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities
1. Send an email and a short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 5 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Landing Gear
- Design Engineer
- Research & Development Manager
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated