Your Future Job
How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? As a Design Engineer at PAL-V you have an important role in all stages of the development of the world's first flying car. This job is ideal for someone who would like to take the next step in their starting career.
In this position you will be part of the Landing Gear Team. This team works on the suspension/landing gear of the PAL-V.
Your main tasks are:
· Developing and detailing of concepts by means of hand calculations and/or FEM.
· Designing and developing and further developing existing systems; such as the brake system, steering system, hydraulics, pneumatics and suspension.
· Proposing and generating design substantiation (analyses and/or complex test setups)
· Reporting of compliance demonstration in English.
· Contact with suppliers if necessary.
· You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design or similar technical expertise.
· Experience with CAD, FMEA, strength calculations and FEM.
· Experience in compliance demonstration and/or certification is preferred.
· Strong written communication skills in English and Dutch.
· You live in the Netherlands because you need to be able to reach our office.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance.
· Commute allowance.
· 8% extra vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
· Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
· Room for own initiative.
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
1. Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
· Teamlead Landing Gear
· Design Engineer
· Research & Development Manager
· HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.