Your Future Job
As a result of further growth of the engineering organisation, we are looking for a Design Engineer at PAL-V. You have an important role in all stages of the development of the world's first flying car. This job is ideal for someone who would like to take the next step in their starting career.
In this position you will be part of the Landing Gear Team. This team works on the suspension/landing gear of the PAL-V.
Your main tasks are:
· Developing and detailing of concepts by means of hand calculations and/or FEM.
· Designing and developing and further developing existing systems; such as the brake system, steering system, hydraulics, pneumatics and suspension.
· Proposing and generating design substantiation (analyses and/or complex test setups)
· Reporting of compliance demonstration in English.
· Contact with suppliers if necessary.
· You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design or similar technical expertise.
· Experience with CAD, FMEA, strength calculations and FEM.
· Experience in compliance demonstration and/or certification is preferred.
· Strong written communication skills in English and Dutch.
· You live in the Netherlands because you need to be able to reach our office.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· 8% vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
· A good pension scheme.
· You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
· Teamlead Landing Gear
· Design Engineer
· Research & Development Manager
· HR Advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!