Your Future Job
PAL-V is looking for an engineer to support the development of the next generation of the PAL-V simulator. The PAL-V simulator is a complicated system of hardware and software that simulates the behavior of the PAL-V vehicle as accurately as possible. The simulator is used for engineering support, flight test preparation, and will eventually become a product for training of our customers.
The job position is primarily focused on modelling of vehicle behavior. This requires detailed insight in how propulsion, aerodynamics, and distributed inertia and stiffness all interact. The ability to convert these insights to well-designed MatLab or Python code is key to success. Verification of the models using actual vehicle measurement data, is also an important aspect of the job.
The PAL-V simulator is both a flight simulator as well as a drive simulator.
- You have Master degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- You live in the Netherlands and speak Dutch (or are learning to speak Dutch).
- Verbal and writing skills in English must be at high level.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send your resume to email@example.com.
2. Within 5 working days, you will either receive an invitation for a meeting at PAL-V or a notification that we do not want to continue the procedure. When invited, you will have a discussion with at least two PAL-V employees about the job and about you.
3. We both decide how to continue.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.