YOUR FUTURE JOB
Do you like to work on process improvements, bring structure and are you willing to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for an inquisitive, enthusiastic colleague who will help keep everything running smoothly within our company. We not only offer an inspiring workplace, but also a challenging working environment.
During this position you can experience many facets of Facility. There are many tasks in which you can support the Facility Teamlead and there is plenty of room for your own initiatives. It is a special work environment because of the combination of office and workshop, which allows you to gain real work experience in the field.
Your tasks will include;
- Execute small facility related jobs in and around the facility;
- Making sure that breakdowns are solved (by yourself or e.g. by calling in an external party);
- Support employees with regard to health and safety-related facilities (workplaces/PBMs);
- Support in workshop and testing with regard to EGS related aspects.
- Graduated from an MBO or HBO study in the direction of facility.
- You have an affinity with the aviation sector and/or innovation.
- You feel at home in an international, growing and enterprising organisation.
- Technical affinity is an advantage!
- You are willing to work full-time (40 hours) and be present in the office.
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute and homework allowance;
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours;
- Fresh fruit in the office;
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working of the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Manufacturing Planning Manager
- EHS & Facility Engineer
- HR Advisor