Your Future Job
Are you looking for a full-time engineering position where the sky is no longer the limit? Do you enjoy being part of a fast-growing international start-up? Then this is the job for you!
As an Senior Software Engineer you are responsible for:
- Mapping the structure of existing software systems;
- Develop the software architecture of new products;
- Act as the person of contact and responsibility for specific software development projects within the organization or the project team;
- Translate concepts and ideas into concrete software solutions;
- Drawing up, testing and/or improving guidelines and procedures for software development within the organization.
The systems are often controlled by modern microcontrollers, which communicate with each other via a field bus system to form an integral whole. Some of these systems contain complex measurement and control algorithms, which must be developed, verified, and certified.
In addition, you will develop the software of test setups to automatically test the various systems during manufacture and for diagnostic purposes.
An important part of the work will be in the field of embedded software, but the development of analog and digital electronic hardware is also part of the job description.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a (embedded) Software Architect / Engineer.
- People with experience in DO178 will have an advantage.
- Experience with digital electronics and microcontroller applications including the “low level” programming off it.
- Excellent written expression skills in English.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 5 working days, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 and a maximum of 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Team Lead Electrical Systems
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- R&D Manager
- HR Advisor
5. As standard procedure, we will execute a reference check with a former employer, as it is important to create a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated