Your Future Job
The Electrical Systems team is responsible for the development of 25, mainly electronic, modules in the vehicle. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will help the team with the development of the many electronic systems in the vehicle and the software that runs on them. We offer you a challenging work environment in an innovative and inspiring product. Initially, you are mainly involved in testing software and hardware and later, you will be more involved in designing (e.g. test tools). You are part of a team with motivated colleagues and you will be on location in Raamsdonksveer at least twice a week. The rest of the time you are allowed to work at home, if the workload allows it.
- WO/HBO electrical engineering or comparable.
- At least 5 years' work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in developing embedded software in C.
- Experience in testing embedded software.
- Experience in documenting embedded software.
- Knowledge of the MISRA coding standard is an advantage.
- Knowledge of code analysis is an advantage.
- Knowledge of aviation regulations is an advantage.
- Being able to work meticulously and systematically.
- Good written expression skills in English.
- Communicative and able to work well together in a team (also at a distance).
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 or 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Electrical Systems
- Lead Engineer Electrical Systems
- Design Engineer Electrical Systems
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.