Engine Management Development Engineer
As a result of further growth of the engineering organization, we are looking for an Engine Management Development Engineer for the team Electrical Systems. You will be involved in the design, implementation and testing of engine management related controls.
Are you ready to take on this technical challenge?
YES, because you like:
- The combination of theoretical and practical work, such as working on a dyno;
- Studying and simulating different subsystems of a combustion engine;
- Making and executing test plans for verification of designed arrangements;
- Converting theoretical findings into simulation models of subsystems of an internal combustion engine (intake, exhaust, blow-by, etc.);
- Serving as a sparring partner and sounding board for colleagues in order to secure acquired knowledge.
As an Engine Management Development Engineer you report to, and support, the Lead Design Engineer of the team Electrical Systems.
- HBO degree in engineering or mechatronics.
- You have affinity with internal combustion engines and testing.
- Experience with tools such as Matlab/Simulink, model-based design and control engineering.
- Relevant work experience.
- Fluently in the English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Pragmatic, hands-on and coaching of engineers.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· 8% vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
· A good pension scheme.
· You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
Note: If you are not from the EU we would like to hear about your visa status (residence and work permit).
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
- Lead Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Head of design organization
- HR advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!