Your Future Job
A flying car does not take-off without a good supporting digital infrastructure. Are you a skilled IT professional who knows how to build an IT infrastructure that is aligned with business needs? Then this job is for you!
In this position, you will build together with the IT manager and one part-time IT colleague, the future digital infrastructure for PAL-V. Our company is a digital company in which we have a digital twin of our flying car before it is built. You will help preparing for series production in an Industry 4.0 way.
This will be done through many challenging, innovative and sometimes complex IT projects. Most of these involve the implementations of an enterprise systems and integrating these in our data structure and processes. Examples are the companywide implementation of a new personnel system and OKTA identity management. You will work together on IT projects with an emphasis on managing your own work. The IT manager participates in and oversees the projects. The key to success is good cooperation with other departments such as Research & Development, HRM, Purchase, Production and Maintenance.
In this position you will also (to a lesser extent) deal with the functional management of the digital workplace (Office 365, software, remote access, internet access, file sharing, etc.). You should have enough skills to be able to give support on hardware and software related issues.
- You have relevant work experience (preferably 2-3 years).
- You have (basic) knowledge of programming.
- You have (basic) knowledge of Office 365 and cloud solutions.
- You have (basic) knowledge of one or more of the following terms: Windows Server, TCP / IP, DNS, Active Directory, VMWare.
- You have knowledge of computers, servers, networks and internet connections.
- Empathy! You can put yourself in the shoes of the (end) user.
- You work in a structured way.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
- An attractive bonus policy.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities
1. Send an email and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 5 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- IT Manager
- Process & Supply Chain Developer
- Research & Development Manager
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated