PAL-V will soon start the delivery of its first vehicle to its customers and is now fully engaged in setting up its production process. As part of this process, we are looking for a Junior Technician for the team Manufacturing Planning.
About this position:
As a Junior Technician, you will carry out production work on the test vehicle, and later on the series product. In addition, you will assist in the development of the production process, the training programme for production staff, and tooling. With a positive critical attitude, you work on improving and implementing new and existing processes. You will also supervise work in the workplace.
Your main tasks are:
- Perform maintenance and modifications on prototype and production vehicles.
- Providing support in the development of the production department.
- Working with digital work instructions on a daily basis.
As a Junior Technician you report to, and support, the Manufacturing Planning Manager.
- Graduated MBO Aircraft Maintenance Technician, level 4, B1, part 66 certificate obtained.
- Maximum 3 years of work experience.
- You feel at home in an international, growing and entrepreneurial organization.
- Good communication skills, in documentation, but also in explaining complex problems in the Dutch and/or English language.
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working of the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. During the application procedure you will in any case speak to
- Manufacturing Planning Manager
- Operations Manager
- HRM advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!