Lead Design Engineer Structures
As a result of the further growth of the engineering organisation, we are looking for a Lead Design Engineer for the team Structures.
PAL-V developed composite parts with innovative production processes. As Lead Design Engineer you will be the key to success of the timely industrialisation of the parts at our supplier. You will be responsible for the design definition and the definition of test articles as well as the execution of the development tests. After successful industrialisation your focus will be on certification activities to support first flight.
As a Lead Design Engineer you report to, and support, the Teamlead team Structures
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design or similar technical expertise.
- Experience in CAD (preferably Solidworks), FMEA, strength calculations and FEM
- Broad experience in composite products and production technologies
- Knowledge of APQP is an advantage
- Good communication skills, in documentation, but also in explaining complex problems
- Willing to travel regularly to our supplier in Europe
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· 8% vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
· A good pension scheme.
· You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
Note: If you are not from the EU we would like to hear about your visa status (residence and work permit).
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
- Teamlead team Structure
- Design Engineer team structure
- Head of design organisation
- HR advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!