Lead Design Engineer Structures
As a result of further growth of the engineering organisation, we are looking for a Lead Design Engineer for the team Structures.
Your responsibilities as a Lead Design Engineer will be the review and approval of MSN1 parts and assemblies. In addition, you will be responsible for the compliance demonstration of various structure parts in the vehicle. This will include preparation and timely execution of certification plans, and the definition and execution of certification tests. You are able to identify and define new (stress) methods whenever required during the compliance demonstration.
As a Lead Design Engineer you report to, and support, the Teamlead Structures.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design or similar technical expertise.
- Independent and accurate working attitude.
- Experience in CAD (preferably Solidworks), strength calculations and FEM.
- Knowledge of EASA certification specifications (CS27) and compliance demonstration are an advantage.
- Good communication skills, in documentation, but also in explaining complex problems in the Dutch and/or English language.
- Willing to travel in Europe.
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working of the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead team Structure
- Design Engineer team structure
- HR advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!