Your Future Job
The Electrical Systems team is responsible for the development of 25, mainly electronic, modules in the vehicle. As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will help the team with the development of the many electronic systems in the vehicle. You will have a central role within the team to help coordinate the electrical work and align this with the other disciplines in the team (software, mechanical). In addition, you will help define the electrical architecture, write requirements, do calculations, and perform (safety) analyses. Besides that, you do not mind helping the rest of the team with, amongst others, designing, testing, and documenting. You are part of a team with motivated colleagues and report to the team lead Electrical Systems.
- WO/HBO electrical engineering or comparable.
- At least 10 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Experience with coordinating work.
- Experience with electrical system engineering is an advantage.
- Experience with requirements writing.
- Experience with drawing schematics and PCBs, preferably in Altium.
- Knowledge of different communication protocols, like CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232.
- Experience with analyses, such as FMEA, MTBF and DFX.
- Knowledge and experience of EMI/EMC is an advantage.
- Knowledge of aviation regulations is an advantage.
- Being able to work meticulously and systematically.
- Good written expression skills in English.
- Communicative and able to work well together in a team.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 or 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Electrical Systems
- Lead Engineer Electrical Systems
- Design Engineer Electrical Systems
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.