Your Future Job
The Electrical Systems team is responsible for the development of 25, mainly electronic, modules in the vehicle. As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will help the team with the development of the many electronic systems in the vehicle. You will have to test the electronics, but also perform analyses and deliver the corresponding documentation. You will also have to collaborate with other disciplines, such as software and mechanics. You are part of a team with motivated colleagues and you will be on location in Raamsdonksveer at least twice a week. The rest of the time you are allowed to work at home, if the workload allows it.
- WO/HBO electrical engineering or comparable.
- At least 10 years' work experience in a similar position.
- Experience with drawing schematics and PCBs, preferably in Altium.
- Experience with different communication protocols, like CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232.
- Experience with analyses, such as FMEA, MTBF and DFX.
- Experience with (climate) testing of electronics.
- Knowledge and experience of EMI/EMC is a plus.
- Knowledge of aviation regulations is an advantage.
- Being able to work meticulously and systematically.
- Good written expression skills in English.
- Communicative and able to work well together in a team (also at a distance).
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 or 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Electrical Systems
- Lead Engineer Electrical Systems
- Design Engineer Electrical Systems
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.