Your Future Job
Maintenance Planning Engineer
We are looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer to help develop a maintenance program for the PAL-V Liberty. This program is mandatory to obtain a Type Certificate. It will define the inspections, replacements of components, and other preventive maintenance actions that are required.
Your role as Maintenance Planning Engineer plays a vital part in the product development. Part of your responsibility is to collect information by consulting with all technical disciplines. You are in the lead to develop an initial program and improve by using user feedback. Furthermore, you will assist in creating a maintenance department that will have a central role in the design organisation.
The function involves:
· The development of maintenance material.
· Collecting information from design reviews, the use of the vehicle (prototype), and maintenance actions to create a maintenance program.
· Collecting design information from the field and answer to customers on part 21 related issues.
· Collect technical information that is necessary to develop recommendations for scheduled maintenance in cooperation with lead engineers.
· Create service bulletins.
· Support in developing maintenance department.
· A strong aviation background, minimum of five years.
· Good understanding of configuration management.
· Knowledge of Part 21.
· A detailed understanding of ATA 100 and the system of displaying information in Gyroplane Maintenance Manual GMM, Illustrated Parts Catalogue IPC, wiring Diagram Manual WDM, Structure Repair Manual SRM, and Chapter 20 Standard Practices and Standard Wiring Practices
· Good administrative skills, the ability to analyse multiple data inputs and to make appropriate decisions.
· Strong written communication skills, especially as concerns expressing written instructions in the English language.
· Engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
· High-level computer literate, Windows-based.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance.
· Commute allowance.
· 8% extra vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
· Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
· Room for own initiative.
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to email@example.com
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
· Quality Assurance Manager
· Manufacturing Planning Manager
· R&D Manager
· HRM Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.