Maintenance Planning Engineer
As a result of further professionalization of our Design Organisation we are looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer. One of PAL-V's goals is to achieve Type Certification from the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). To obtain the Type Certificate, it is mandatory to have a (Gyroplane) Maintenance program in which the various moments at which the various inspections, replacements of components, or other preventive maintenance actions such as lubrication of parts must be performed. As a Maintenance Planning Engineer you are the lead in developing a (Gyroplane) Maintenance program.
This is what your working day could look like…
You start your day with catching up with the Head of Office of Continuing Airworthiness, Head of Airworthiness and Operations Manager, among others, to discuss how things are going. After that, you will go to a Functional Design Review where you will meet your colleagues. During this meeting you are collecting and bundling information about the use of the vehicle. You immediately think things through and then provide advice about the maintenance actions that emerge or may emerge during the prototype maintenance. You make sure you record all this and incorporate it into the maintenance program and maintenance documents (e.g. Maintenance Manual, Maintenance task Cards) . During the day, you have your focus on the reliability program that ensures that the maintenance program tasks you described are effective, and the periodicity is adequate. At the end of the day, the Vehicle Test Organisation returns from a day of testing. A test day with the prototype shows that brake pads wear out faster from thought. You then ensure that this is processed for in accordance with the maintenance program. When you go home you will have a satisfied feeling that you have really contributed to the production of the world's first flying car. Tomorrow again a new exciting day!
• Engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
• A background in aviation (five years).
• Knowledge of initial and continuing airworthiness (Part 21/ 145 / Part M).
• High level computer literate, Windows-based.
• A understanding of ATA 100 and the system of displaying information in Gyroplane Maintenance Manual GMM, Illustrated Parts Catalogue IPC, wiring Diagram Manual WDM, Structure Repair Manual SRM.
• Good administrative skills an ability to analyse multiple data inputs and to take appropriate decisions.
• Strong written communication skills, especially as concerns expressing written instructions in the English language.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
• An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
• Commute and homework allowance.
• 8% vacation bonus.
• 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
• A good pension scheme.
• You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation
To keep you healthy:
• Flexible hours.
• Fresh fruit in the office.
• Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
• Friendly and helpful colleagues.
• Team activities, we have a party committee!
• You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
Note: If you are not from the EU we would like to hear about your visa status (residence and work permit).
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
· Head of Office of Continuing Airworthiness and HRM advisor
· Head of the Design Organisation and team member
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!