Your Future Job
PAL-V is preparing for the series production of their first vehicles and handover to clients. Therefore we are working on setting up the production process. As a part of this process, we are looking for a tool designer (i.e., manufacturing engineer) for our factory in Raamsdonksveer (NL). Your primary tasks consist of designing the tools and moulds for vehicle assembly and digitalizing the work instructions. As a production tool designer, you will be in close contact with other departments, such as R&D, Production and Supply Chain for a smooth assembly process.
· You have completed a technical MBO or HBO education.
· You have a great sense of responsibility.
· You have good communication skills.
· You are structured with an eye for detail.
· You are flexible.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance.
· Commute allowance.
· 8% extra vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
· Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
· Room for own initiative.
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
· Projectlead Production Organisation
· Manufacturing Planning Manager
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.