Your Future Job
How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? As a Senior Design Engineer at PAL-V, you have an important role in all stages of the development of the world's first flying car. This job is ideal for someone who would like to take the next challenging step in their career.
About this position
In this position, you will be part of the Lift Team. This team works on the rotor system and empennage of the PAL-V Liberty. Your main tasks are:
- Designing, verification, and certification of composite parts according to relevant aerospace legislation, such as rotor blades, tail boom, and empennage;
- Creating and reviewing drawings;
- Detailing of concepts by means of FEM and/or hand calculations;
- Designing and developing and further developing existing systems;
- Contact with suppliers to support industrialization and/or process qualification;
- Testing prototypes with associated complex test setups and/or by performing analyzes.
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, Automotive- or Aviation/Aerospace design, or similar technical expertise.
- You have relevant work experience in Aerospace, we prefer candidates with +/- 5 years of work experience, specifically with experience in composite certification based on EASA legislation.
- You have experience with CAD, FMEA, strength calculations, and FEM.
- You like to design, and you are not afraid of strict aerospace certification rules.
- You have an excellent proficiency in the Dutch and English language;
- You live in Belgium or the Netherlands because you need to be able to reach our office within reasonable travel times.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 5 working days, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Team Lead Lift
- Senior Design Engineer Lift
- Research & Development Manager
- HR Advisor
5. As standard procedure, we will execute a reference check with a former employer, as it is important to create a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated