Your Future Job
As a result of further growth of the engineering department in our organization, we are looking for a Team lead Electrical Systems. As Team Lead of the Electrical Systems group, you will lead a team of 9 engineers working on hardware, software, and system integration of the world's first flying car. We are looking for someone who can bring structure to the team and projects, to complete all design and certification projects systematically and efficiently. Our ideal candidate has several years of experience in developing electronics and software and is, or is interested to become, also an expert in the area of aerospace certification of electronics and software.
The PAL-V Liberty contains a lot of complex electronics and software. The electronics contain digital, analog, and high-power circuits. The software is largely distributed in system software, usually programmed in C, and includes complex control algorithms. An example of this is the system to control exhaust gas emissions. Since the PAL-V Liberty is not only a car but also an aircraft, certification of the modules is an important aspect of the development.
- A degree in electrical Engineering, embedded systems or similar.
- Affinity or experience with leading a group of engineers.
- Knowledge of the development of analog and digital electronics and software.
- Knowledge of techniques to address EMC/EMI aspects from the start.
- Willingness and interest to become familiar with aerospace certification methods for electronics hardware and software (DO254 and DO178c) and to translate these to action plans for the team.
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues. Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 working days, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- HR Advisor & R&D Manager
- CTO & Embedded Systems Engineer
- HRM Manager & Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
5. As standard procedure, we will execute a reference check with a former employer, as it is important to create a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated