Your Future Job
You will join a flight/drive test organisation where you will be performing planning, preparation and executing tests. You will be responsible to interact with management to plan upcoming test campaigns, monitor the progress, keep the project planning current of the Flight/Vehicle test organisation. In addition, if needed perform tasks as test leader, flight test engineer or (if having a flight license) flight test pilot. Your main responsibility is to coordinate all logistics required to perform the test according testplan.
The team exist currently out of a Chief Test Pilot, Flight Support Officer, 2 Simulation Lead Engineers, Lead Flight Test Engineer and 3 Test Pilots. The Vehicle Test organisation (VTO) works under the responsibility of a Design Organisation (DOA) to perform R&D including Certification tests.
- A bachelor or master degree in a technical direction. Preferably in Aerospace, Automotive, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in (flight) testing and/or preparation of flight test campaigns (preferred).
- Good management skills.
- Structured and organized with hands-on approach.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language (including writing skills).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Planning (preferred).
- Able to have flexible working locations mainly within Europe, including remain over night(s).
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Teamlead Vehicle Test Organisation
- Lead Flight Test Engineer
- HRM Advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!