Your Future Job
With a clear horizon on the first deliveries, we are starting to set up the PAL-V Liberty flying car production process. We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for our factory in Raamsdonksveer.
In this job you will:
- designing tools / molds (such as an engine jig for easy access during sub and main assembly);
- have frequent contact with other departments such as Research & Development, Production and Purchase to supervise the assembly of the vehicle;
- identify, initiate and implement process improvements;
- digitizing work instructions.
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or similar technical expertise.
- You speak and write fluently English and Dutch.
- You live in the Netherlands.
- You have a flexible and practical focus.
- You have an accurate and structured working style.
Candidates with these specifications have an advantage:
- Experience with SolidWorks, SW Composer or other 3D CAD software
- Experience with drafting work instructions
- Experience with implementing and applying lean manufacturing techniques
- VCA certificate
Our Company for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% extra vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
- An attractive bonuspolicy.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours and a great work at home policy.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
Because it helps:
- Room for own initiative.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Fun (digital) meetings and team activities.
1. Send an email and a short motivation to email@example.com before 13 November.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application. (be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. After 13 November you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Process & Supply Chain Developer
- Industrialization Lead / Shop Floor Manager
- Research & Development Manager
- HR Advisor
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated