Your Future Job
As a result of further growth of the engineering organisation, we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. Your goal is to ensure that the production process runs efficiently and is compliant with applicable aerospace quality and safety standards (aerospace environment PART21 subpart G compliant).
Are you ready to take on this technical challenge?
YES, because you want:
- to translate the product definitions of our innovative Design Organization into production instructions, inspections, routings and required tools;
- to work with PLM Software (we use Windchill);
- to create clear assembly and inspection instructions with Creo Illustrate;
- to impress the team with your skills in 3D CAD software where you design tooling and equipment;
- to use your accuracy to create first article inspection reports;
- to continuously improve manufacturing engineering and production processes (APQP/Lean);
- to support our internal review board in the non-conformance process.
· HBO working and thinking level, supplemented with production and lean manufacturing techniques.
· Relevant work experience (preferably in aviation).
· Fluently in the English language (speaking, reading, and writing).
· Good communication skills.
· You are willing to work full-time (40 hours) and be present in the office.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
· An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
· Commute and homework allowance.
· 8% vacation bonus.
· 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
· A good pension scheme.
· You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
· Flexible hours.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
· Friendly and helpful colleagues.
· Team activities, we have a party committee!
· You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
Note: If you are not from the EU we would like to hear about your visa status (residence and work permit).
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
(Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder).
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application. This can be an invitation to the next meetings or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during which you would speak to;
· Manufacturing Planning Manager · Operations Manager · COO
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!