Project Lead Engineering Standards
How nice is it to work on a high-tech development that contributes to the world of tomorrow? As a Project Lead at PAL-V you have an important role in the development of the world's first flying car. Being able to fly does not have to be on your resume, but a “helicopter view” is useful.
About this position
As a Project Lead you will lead a project with a specified duration, scope and outcome. In this position you work for the design organisation of PAL-V. Projects at the design organisation are related to the improvement of a component, a certification activity, or a process qualification activity. For a project to succeed, it is important to have frequent contact with colleagues from various departments/disciplines.
About the project
In this position your task is to set up and manage engineering standard specifications for standardized parts, engineering methods, materials, manufacturing processes and inspections. In addition, write and review specifications, assertively look for content when it is not available and manage project members including external suppliers. It is important that you have an affinity or experience with Technical Project Management, such as preparing a project plan, monitoring planning, and carrying out risk management.
As Project Lead Engineering Standards, you report to the head of the Design Organization, and support engineering team leads.
- A degree in engineering or similar.
- Good communication skills in the Dutch and/or English language.
- Experience in writing and reviewing engineering specifications in English.
- Experience with outsourcing of engineering work.
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working of the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Project Teamlead
- Chief Operating Officer
- Project Manager
- HR advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!