IT Product Owner Business Applications
Your future job
Our team is working on the world's first flying car, which means we rely heavily on a variety of software packages and technologies. Our IT team is an integral part of our operations, and we are seeking an experienced, proactive, and hands-on Application Administrator for the design systems to join us.
As a Product Owner, you will play a vital role in managing and maintaining the software packages and technologies essential to our organisation including PLM (Windchill) and CAD (SolidWorks). You will be responsible for the implementation and testing of new functionalities, user support; maintenance; and project management.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Create project plan and planning to facilitate application development/ implementation.
- Manage time, budget, and quality of (dev. & implementation) projects.
- Effectively communicate project progress and updates to stakeholders and the organisation.
- Define user stories and requirements, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Implement rights and roles for applications in line with our security policy, ensuring appropriate access controls are in place.
- Perform application testing and quality assurance to identify and resolve any issues.
- Monitor application versions, updates, licenses, and performance, proactively addressing any concerns.
- Maintain support and training materials for end-users, ensuring they have the necessary resources to utilize applications effectively.
- Maintain the relation with our supplier teams on an operational and tactical level.
- Occasionally configure (or build low/no-code applications), taking ownership of specific projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Product Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as an Application Administrator or in a similar role, preferably in a development/engineering-related environment.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with software development (SDLC)/ implementation and agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years of knowledge and experience with PLM systems (experience with Windchill is a plus).
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- IT Manager & HRM Advisor
- Operations Manager & Team Member IT