Junior Project Lead Operations and Program Management
Your future job
As we prepare for our product launch, we are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Junior Project Lead focused on Operations and Program Management. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about innovative technology and wants to learn how to manage complex projects and operations.
As a Junior Project Lead, you will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of various projects within a challenging technical context. You will be expected to manage budgets, resources, schedules, and risks and ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that program milestones are met, and you will provide regular updates and progress reports to senior management.
This is a challenging and rewarding role that provides an excellent basis to grow into a senior project lead position within our company. You will receive ongoing support and mentoring from senior management, and your performance will be evaluated regularly to ensure that you are meeting your objectives and contributing to the company's success. If you are passionate about innovative technology and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the successful delivery of various projects within a challenging technical context.
- Develop and execute project plans and schedules, including managing budgets, resources, and risks.
- Conduct research and analysis to support project and operational decisions, including identifying potential suppliers, vendors, and partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that project milestones are met, and deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Participate in project and operational reviews and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and present reports, proposals, and recommendations to senior management.
- Master's degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Management & Logistics, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in project management or operations management.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and willingness to take initiative.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- Operations Manager & HRM Advisor
- Chief Operating Officer