Program Support Officer
Your future job
Within PAL-V, the Program Support Officer (PSO) links the Project Management Office (PMO) and the functional teams. The PSO ensures good communication between the PMO and the functional teams and proactively ensures follow-up on milestones, deadlines and agreements. Status reporting to several company layers, planning maintenance and administration is a vital part of this function. The PSO supports the Program Manager.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure proper and healthy communication between the PMO and the functional teams regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators align with approved project plans.
- Assist the project teams in completing tasks and implementing project plans to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Provide secretarial and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery.
- Assist in status reporting through all layers of the company.
With your bachelor's degree and at least one year of relevant work experience, this opportunity is your ideal starting point for a career in project management.
You'll use your strong communication and organisational skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders, ensuring project goals are met. Your abilities as a logical thinker and problem solver will be highly valued.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- HR Advisor & Project Manager
- COO & HR Manager