Project Lead Industralisation
Your future job
Be part of our organization as we gear up for the launch of our groundbreaking product! We are seeking a driven individual to take on the role of Project Lead Industrialization. This is the opportunity for someone passionate about innovative technology and eager to work in a dynamic and inspiring environment.
Become the driving force behind our industrialization projects. As a project lead, you will lead a multidisciplinary team and collaborate closely with various departments to ensure our production activities are successful, timely, and within budget. You are pivotal in meeting deadlines and optimizing production processes, where efficiency and effectiveness are key for a seamless launch of our production. Seize this opportunity to contribute to shaping the course of our success!
Key tasks and responsibilities
Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams to ensure project goals are met on schedule.
Organize activities within the production unit and create (daily, weekly, monthly) plans outlining milestones and daily operations.
Create and release the daily production plan in ERP, considering the availability of all resources, to ensure all production orders are completed on time and efficiently.
Identify issues related to staffing, tools, and materials; collaborate with the production and supply chain departments to find solutions.
- Management & Control
Analyze production data and generate reports to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the production team.
Process and verify planning parameters in the ERP system.
- Process Improvement and Optimization
Assist the production manager in establishing and maintaining the continuous improvement program, e.g., Lean-Six Sigma program.
Identify and report process and product improvements.
- A completed HBO degree in a relevant field, such as (Technical) Business Administration, Operations Management, Work Preparation, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role within a production environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective communication with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to interpret and use data to implement improvements.
- Experience with ERP systems and advanced Excel skills are advantageous.
- Experience in implementing and applying lean methods is advantageous.
PAL-V offers you
At PAL-V we believe that a happy and motivated workforce is the key to success. That's why we've designed a comprehensive set of benefits and perks that go beyond the ordinary to create the best work environment for our employees.
What sets the standard
At PAL-V, we value hard work and dedication. Enjoy excellent allowances and rewards (we have our own job and salary structure), including a commute and homework allowance. Benefit from an 8% vacation bonus. Speaking of vacation, we offer 27 vacation days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days for those moments you need that extra time for yourself. Your well-being matters, so we offer a solid pension scheme. We nurture talent and ambition through open discussions during annual reviews, committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
To keep you healthy
Enjoy flexible working hours and fresh fruit in the office to accommodate your personal needs and responsibilities. Our vitality platform allows you to connect with colleagues who share similar hobbies and interests, fostering a sense of camaraderie and a chance to explore new activities together.
Because it’s fun
We're more than colleagues; we're a close-knit family. Expect friendly greetings daily, team activities, and a dedicated party committee for fun at work. Plus, on birthdays, you'll have a unique conversation starter - imagine telling people you work on the world's first flying car!
The application process
- Send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected].
- You receive a direct confirmation of your application (check your SPAM folder).
- Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction to your application.
- The application procedure consists of 2 interviews, in which you will at least talk to:
- Kevin van der Beek & Chantalle van den Corput
- Reinier Weterings & Ruben Abbad