Your future job
We are a fast-growing organisation with around 170 employees and a significant engineering department. Our team is working on the world's first flying car, which means we rely heavily on a variety of software packages and technologies. Our IT team is an integral part of our operation, and we are looking for an experienced and hand-on IT Manager to join us.
About the position
As our IT Manager, you will be responsible for leading the IT team, co-developing IT strategy, and managing all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure. You will work closely with our teams to understand their needs and collaborate with them to identify and implement solutions. As a rapidly growing organisation, we need someone who can not only manage but also works hand-on with IT projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organisation to identify and implement solutions that meet our growing business needs.
- Provide hands-on support for IT projects, including hardware and software installations, upgrades and maintenance.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the three-person IT department, including performance management, coaching, and professional development.
- Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and standards to ensure the security and reliability of our data.
- Manage technology budgets and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and assess their potential impact on our business.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT management, including hands-on experience with software and infrastructure systems.
- Willingness to be "hands on" and work on IT projects directly.
- Strong technical skills across a range of technologies and systems, including cloud infrastructure, networking, and security.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage budgets.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience with cloud migration, Microsoft Suite, PLM systems (Windchill), CAD systems (SolidWorks), OR ERP systems is highly desirable.
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 or 3 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Operations Manager
- Chief Operating Officer
- Team members
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!