Your Future Job
At PAL-V, we offer a unique and innovative work environment, where you will have the opportunity to work on the first certified and commercially available flying car in the world. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of an incredible team and contribute to groundbreaking work that will shape the future of transportation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual to support the Vehicle Dynamics and Simulation Team within the PAL-V Vehicle Test Organization.
As a Vehicle Simulation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Vehicle Simulations in our unique PAL-V Engineering Simulator.
- Improve our simulation models.
- Processing and reporting of (flight) test data and simulation data.
- Write documentation for simulator validation.
- Advising engineering teams on vehicle performance.
- An academic degree in Aerospace engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the field of Aerodynamics.
- Experience in modelling and programming in MATLAB.
- Experience in (flight) data processing.
- Strong written communication and reporting skills in the English language.
- Passionate about aviation and cars.
- Preferably a pilot license.
- Preferably experience in simulation validation.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- Lead Design Engineer
- Teamlead Vehicle Test Organisation
- HRM advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!