We are a groundbreaking startup that is developing the world's first commercially available flying car. As we prepare for our product launch, we are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Trainees focused on Operations and Program Management. This is a unique opportunity for recent university graduates who are passionate about innovative technology and want to learn how to manage complex programs and operations.
About the traineeship
During this three-year traineeship, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself as a successful and aspiring project leader within a high-tech environment.
You will be assigned various projects in a challenging technical context. You will be expected to manage budgets, resources, schedule, and risks, and ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that program milestones are met, and you will provide regular updates and progress reports to senior management.
As your traineeship progresses, the projects become more complex and challenging in scope and technical complexity. This stimulates your professional development. A demanding and multidisciplinary role that provides a good basis to grow into a project lead position.
- Participate in a training program that includes rotations in various departments, including Operations, Program Management, Supply Chain, Quality Control, and Logistics.
- Assist with the development and execution of program plans and schedules, including managing budgets, resources, and risks.
- Conduct research and analysis to support program and operational decisions, including identifying potential suppliers, vendors, and partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that program milestones are met, and deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Participate in program and operational reviews and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and present reports, proposals, and recommendations to senior management.
Our perfect candidate
- Master's degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Management & Logistics, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and willingness to take initiative.
- Relevant internship or work experience is a plus.
The program offers a unique opportunity to gain exposure to the development of a cutting-edge technology product and the management of complex programs and operations. You will receive ongoing support and mentoring from senior management, and your performance will be evaluated regularly to ensure that you are meeting your learning objectives and contributing to the company's success.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent internship allowance.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- Good internship supervision by an experienced colleague.
- We are easily accessible by car and there is bus stop about 10 minutes’ walk away.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- We have new interns in almost every department every period, so you can connect with other students.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You may have the opportunity to continue working after your internship.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter specific for our organisation to email@example.com. Please also let us know when your internship period starts, when it ends and how many hours you are available per week.
Note: If you are an international student we would like to ask you to use Pathfinder. In it you will find all practical information for international students who want to study, do an internship or stay in the Netherlands after their studies.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Note: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has a max of 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to the Operations Manager and Chief Operating Officer.