YOUR FUTURE JOB
As an Embedded Hardware Engineer you are responsible for the development of hardware and software for various systems in our vehicle. At a later stage also for setups for service/diagnosis of these systems.
These systems are often controlled by modern microcontrollers, which communicate with each other via a fieldbus system to form an integral whole. Some of these systems contain complex measurement and control algorithms that need to be developed and verified. A "failure mode mindset" and pragmatic attitude are essential here.
Most of the work will be in the field of embedded hardware development, but reviewing colleagues' work and testing hardware are also part of the job description. In addition, certification tests will have to be carried out, in which you will be closely involved. In the long term you will be involved in the development of test setups for automated testing of the various systems during manufacturing and for diagnosis purposes.
- At least 5 years of work experience as an Embedded Hardware Engineer.
- Experience with drawing in Altium, and experienced with reviewing layouts.
- Experience in testing electronics, including writing test plans.
- Well aware of techniques to tackle EMC aspects right from the start.
- Excellent written expression skills in English.
- Experience with the development of analog electronics is an advantage.
- DO-254 experience is an advantage.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- An excellent allowance, we have our own job and salary structure.
- Commute and homework allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 vacation days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it's fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee.
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: if you are not from the EU we would like to hear about your visa status (residence and work permit).
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V has 2 meeting rounds in the procedure, during you would speak to;
- System Architect
- Lead Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- HR Advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!