Your Future Job
PAL-V is looking for a new HR talent! We are working on the world's first flying car. There is a great deal of interest worldwide in this pioneering mobility concept. PAL-V will deliver its first vehicle to the customer in 2024 and is therefore starting to set up its production process now. Our HR & Finance department is already well established and we are looking for an HR Advisor to further maintain and develop HR together with us in Raamsdonksveer, Noord-Brabant.
The current HR & Finance department consists of an HR Assistant (PT), a Salary Administrator (PT), a Junior HR Advisor, a Finance Officer, and an HR Manager. We have a weekly check-in meeting and a biweekly HRM process meeting where we discuss current and upcoming projects and tasks. Within PAL-V and HR we attach great value to people and culture, motivation and connection. We regularly gauge the needs and take the necessary actions. Are you willing to take PAL-V to the next level as an HR Advisor?
Your main tasks are:
- HR projects: Coordinates and implements various HR projects together with the HR team, such as the expansion of the PAL-V job and salary house, evaluations and survey research.
- HR advise: advises team leads and employees within the organization with various HR issues. Identifies personnel and organizational bottlenecks and advises on improvements.
- Recruitment & employer branding: Contributes to further professionalization of this HR field. Together with your HR colleague, you take care of the recruitment of new colleagues by searching for suitable candidates through various channels. Maintains contacts with external agencies for the filling of complex vacancies.
- Diverse operational tasks: coordinates and carries out all relevant HR process tasks, partly via AFAS or via our HR Mailbox where all kinds of questions and requests from employees come in. Develops and manages internal HRM communication tools (SharePoint, HRM newsletter).
As a person you are:
- Organizationally sensitive;
- Able to separate main and secondary issues;
- Someone who feels at home in a dynamic organization;
- A problem solver and service oriented;
- Hands-on and proactive;
- Transparent and organized in activities;
- Open, honest and approachable;
- Someone with a sense of perspective and humor.
- You have a degree in Human Resource Management and preferably a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Up to date knowledge of your field, Dutch labor law and knowledge and proven experience with common HR & Office systems, preferably AFAS and SharePoint.
- You keep a close eye on HR market developments and know how to translate them 'outside in'.
- You have an affinity for the technical industry and a manufacturing environment.
- Strong written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You enjoy working in the office. Working from home is possible but the position mostly requires presence in the office.
- If you are not a Dutch citizen, check 'Flow Chart Hiring International Candidates' to see if PAL-V can process your application.
Our offer for you
What sets the standard:
- Salary between € 3.500 and € 4.500 gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience.
- Commute allowance.
- 8% vacation bonus.
- 27 vacation days and the ability to purchase an additional 10 days.
- A good pension scheme.
- You will engage in annual discussions about your ambitions and career within our organisation.
To keep you healthy:
- Flexible hours.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Vitality platform through which you can get in touch with other colleagues who practice the same hobbies or just to discover new hobbies together.
Because it’s fun:
- Friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Team activities, we have a party committee!
- You can tell people at birthdays that you are working on the world's first flying car.
The application process
1. Send an email and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
2. You receive a direct confirmation of your application.
Be aware: this could be in your SPAM folder.
3. Within 10 workdays, you will receive a personal reaction on your application. This can be an invitation to the next rounds or a rejection based on your experience or company requirements.
4. PAL-V uses 2 job interviews, in which you speak at least with:
- HR Manager
- Junior HR Advisor
Acquisition proposals or other forms of collaboration requests of temporary employment agencies and detachment agencies will not be appreciated nor replied to!